I started my research career in 2010 when I joined Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) as a Junior Research fellow under the project “Development of Proton Exchange Membrane for Fuel Cell by Plasma process”.
Fuel Cells – the future energy technology, is my current field of research. I am presently working on Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell, the most promising technology that is seen as an alternative to combustible energy sources.
1. “Nanopillar structured Platinum with enhanced catalytic utilization for electrochemical reactions in PEMFC“, Aziz Khan, Bhabesh K Nath, Joyanti Chutia, Electrochimica Acta 146 (2014) pp.171–177
2. “Enhancement of proton conductivity of sulfonated polystyrene membrane prepared by plasma polymerization process“, Bhabesh K Nath, Aziz Khan, Joyanti Chutia, Arup Ratan Pal, Heremba Bailung, Neelotpal Sen Sarma, Devashish Chowdhury, Nirab Chandra Adhikary, Bulletin of Materials Science 37 (7) (2014) pp.1613-1624
3. “Composite plasma polymerized sulfonated polystyrene membrane for PEMFC“, Bhabesh K Nath, Aziz Khan, Joyanti Chutia, Materials Research Bulletin 70 (2015) pp.887–895
4. “Conical nano-structure arrays of Platinum cathode catalyst for enhanced cell performance in PEMFC (proton exchange membrane fuel cell)“, Aziz Khan, Bhabesh K Nath, Joyanti Chutia, Energy 90 (2015) pp.1769-1774
Conferences & Workshops Attended
1. “Workshop on Basic Principles Of Scanning Electron Microscopy and its applications in Material Sciences”, 27-29 March, 2012, SAIF, NEHU.
2. “27th National Symposium on Plasma Science & Technology (PLASMA-2012)”, 10-13 December, 2012, Pondicherry University, Puducherry-605014.
3. “Workshop on Sensors and its applications”, 15 November 2013, IASST, Guwahati.
4. “International Conference on Green Energy and Smart Materials through Science, Technology and Management (GESM14)”, 21-23 January, 2014, Gauhati University.